English language challenges

My challenges with English lenguage

Hello everyone!

I believe its blog is the last one so I am a little bit sad, anyway today I going to tell you about a lot of things concerning the English language.


How I feel

In the first place, when I was a child I have a lot of problems understanding and learn the English class and in my adolescence, I passed this course mechanizing the class exercises that is why I have difficulties learning this idiom. I can remember that I understood a lot in social media and see documentaries or movies therefore I memorized the dialogues. Now, in the university, I learned to learn more than before and was in and the classes were interesting in the aspect that I understood much more than I did at school where I only memorized and didn't apply.



I still have problems with my pronunciation, so that I should improve this with more practice and motivation, in the same way, that the vocabulary and the structure of the language. I am still thinking that is a thing that I will improve with the more practical study.

On other hand, I never write a blog before! Is a really interesting thing to communicate and make our own space, even sometimes was difficult for to me think about what I think or believe about a topic and was a big problem. Even I overthought to respond appropriately...

Outside the English class, I using this language to read in some subjects in the university, see memes, sing and see some movies that I don't find in Spanish, even to understand some lines from Bollywood movies!

💖


Goodbye or not



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that pronunciation always is difficult:c but is something that we can improve with practice, maybe with songs or speaking alone or with our friends in english!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel like everyone learns English better by watching movies and on social media than in school classes, it's a common situation ◕⩊◕ hahaha. I also think that pronunciation is a common problem, but it is something that we can improve little by little uwu🍂

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Positive, negative and funny experiences of this world pandemic

The best movie that I´ve ever seen