Positive, negative and funny experiences of this world pandemic

 How the pandemic changed my life 

Hello everyone, in this blog I am going to tell you about my experience in this global pandemic and how I try to cope with it these days!

After the pandemic started, I haven't left my house more than four times, unlike my family members who are forced to work even if there is confinement, so I spend my "pandemic days'' mostly with my cat.

Throughout this time, I have thought that the way society views certain aspects of self-care is going to change. For example, we will be more careful about sneezing or touching things. I even think we will consider more mental health and the ways we relate to others. 

In short, I am hopeful that society will improve, even if only slightly in this aspect…

Similarly, the time that quarantine gave me, allowed me to rediscover my little hobby of baking and writing, although it took me away from other activities that I did before this, such as music or martial sports.

Regarding studies, my situation has been somewhat confusing. My last year of school occurred in the pandemic, as did my first year of college. 

One funny thing is that I took the entrance exam in the middle of a pandemic!

So I haven't had a chance to meet or get to know my new classmates or get to know the university. Likewise, it's hard to adjust to such sudden changes, especially when all you see is a screen and four walls.

I'm not quite sure what will happen in the future, but I don't have faith that the pandemic will end soon. Also, in this context so many lives have been lost and so many things have changed in so many ways that it comes as a surprise to anyone.


Before I finish narrating my days, I think it is important to say this:

  • One negative thing: Screens caused me insomnia. 
  • One positive thing: I have learned many things about myself than when I was free to go out.
  • One funny thing: In a few years I will be able to say that I lived through a worldwide pandemic! 


Stay strong!

💜


Comentarios

  1. Same tho, I also started my college while the pandemic started TT, but I think I'm ok with that. FOR NOW....pd: I love the GIFs

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. We can only wait, sadly TT
      PD: I loved the FOR NOW
      PD: aws, I'm happy that you like them <3

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best movie that I´ve ever seen

English language challenges