The best movie that I´ve ever seen
Let's talk about movies!
Concerning films, I agree that they deserve the name of "seventh art" due to show different things in a versatile way, nevertheless, I don´t have a strong bond with it, and for this reason, I am no able to fill lists with the movies I have seen.
Thanks to the films that I have seen throughout my life, I consider that I am more adept at various genders like historical drama, martial arts, war, and animation films. I remember that in my childhood I loved Disney movies like " The Little Mermaid", "The Sleeping Beauty", "Dumbo" and "Mulan", while in my early adolescence I enjoyed films like "12 Angry men".
A movie that I remember seeing not long ago and fascinating me by its fantastic component, animation quality, and the soundtrack is "Howl's Moving Castle". I even read the book at the time for the curiosity...
The story is about Sophie, a young girl who after a fleeting encounter with a wizard named Howl, is converted into an older woman of 90-years-old by the Witch of the Waste, who wants the Howl´s heart, literally.
For purpose of fixing her curse, Sophie starts working at the wizard castle without disclosing her identity, meeting unforgettable characters like Calcifer, a fire demon. Those characters and the story made the film magic and unforgettable, giving a different message according to the age of the audience. Among which we can find the cost of the war, self-esteem, aging, etc.
To put an end to this, I can say:



If you want to hear something nice, press the heart...
ResponderEliminarWOW Krishna, we have almost the same taste!!! How did you add that heart? it's so cute.
ResponderEliminarI saw this movie when I was little, I have to see it again! Regards Krishna <3
ResponderEliminarWow! I'm not too into about this type of movie, but this movie seems so cute, so I'm going to see it when I have some free time <3
ResponderEliminar