Postgraduate Studies!
Studies: Would you like to do postgraduate studies after you graduate?
Hello everyone!
In this blog, I am going to tell you about my academic future. I should confess something: I was thinking about it in the past but it was not clear, despite that I would like take a course after finish my degree.
Peculiarly, I have an interest in sociological studies and genetic, however, I would like to specialising in another area of the disciple that I am majoring in, anthropology.
Starting from the last point, maybe I can specialize in physical anthropology, nevertheless, that must be abroad because it is difficult to find opportunities to achieve this in Chile. On other hand, I can do it in archaeology because it is easier to find postgraduate courses (maybe).
Reason to do the course? Further the money or job, I have an interest and curiosity in lots of subjects but time is my biggest problem!
About that in another aspect, perhaps I should study in a blended system meanwhile I seeking a solution to pay my life haha.
Anyway, I must choose my degree specialization first. Honestly, I don't have a decision about it now, that makes me lose my nerves every day…
In more reflection, I would like to study idioms, dance, sing... At this stage, you notice that I don’t lie when I said that I have a lot of interest, curiosity, and desire to learn.


Hi Krishna!
ResponderEliminarI understand you so much! is very difficult to make a decision :O
Trust in your desire to learn :)
regards
Anthropology is a beautiful career, in fact, if I had not been studying sociology, I would definitely choose anthropology as a career, because I have always been interested in archaeology. Being able to analyze artifacts like tools, cave paintings, building ruins and ceramics would be wonderful !!!!
ResponderEliminarDon't worry Krishna, the time its like an illusion, but if your dream is learning about anthropology…you will do it!!! <3
ResponderEliminarWow, anthropology looks like an interesting world! I hope you can do what you enjoy more. Don´t be afraid, it seems that whatever you choose in the future is going to be cool for you
ResponderEliminar