My study programme

 Changes to my study programme   

Hello everyone!

In this blog, I am going to tell you about the changes that I would like to do to my study program at the university. How you know from my last post, I am majoring in Anthropology (I am in my first year by the way).

Well, in the curriculum of the first two years you learn about the basic and necessary things that you need to know before selecting a specialization but are a large amount of subject related to social-cultural anthropology. I think that is important to add more subjects about archeology and physical anthropology, because (maybe I am wrong) are four or two subjects concerning them. Is a problem don't know what those areas do at the moment of choosing one.


In the same way, we should adopt the use of technology in the form that we are taught. I don't refer to the pandemic way, is more like the form that we can do our job via the internet, for example. 

Another thing is that maybe we can have the opportunity before graduate to get experience with the university support. Because the multiplicity of ways to practice the profession are practical and sometimes the experience is the best key to do the work well. For example, I have been told that for work in an excavation in another country you must pay for everything and you don't have support. Is strange to have an opportunity financed by the university.


Anyway, I don´t know a lot concerning how to improve and make a new proposal for my major because I am a first-year-student-in-covid so I lack experience

💖

Comentarios

  1. i study anthropology too and i agree with you, the first year we dont have sufficient areas related with that specialty, and i think the subjects are related more with social anthropology or are more general. it can be difficult start to think in choosing some mention :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Positive, negative and funny experiences of this world pandemic

The best movie that I´ve ever seen