Job... Job!
My future job
Hello everyone!
Let me tell you about my future job…
First of all, my dream job would be to design jewelry, but I feel closer to the idea of running a bookshop with a particular theme but I am not clear about it. To be honest, I would like to have a job in many things!
In particular, I would like a job that allows me to keep learning new things and helps other people as far as possible. In the same way, I think I shouldn't tie myself down to a work and this is the reason because I would like to travel a lot around the world and be outdoors, although I like more indoors currently.
But my biggest problem is the future salary, I am a thrifty person who considers money to be important even more so in this society. However, it is not everything and it must not affect my happiness
At present, I am studying anthropology because I am an inquisitive person. I want to understand the diversity of the world, how it works…
I am interested in the different cultures, traditions, and structures that each one presents. More importantly, the contribution of the individual is to the environment in which he or she lives. Anyway, I still haven't decided which specialty to choose, as I can opt for social anthropology, physical anthropology, or archaeology.
In the future, I want to study creative writing, which is my childhood dream.



Wow, you have a lot of interesting work ideas, I hope you have a lot of time and encouragement to get them! :)
ResponderEliminarThank you!
Eliminar